What makes Brattleboro Vibrant?
YOU. The people, businesses, galleries, nonprofits, arts, music, shops – all of it. Membership in the DBA means that you value a thriving downtown and believe in supporting the work of all of us. The more paying members we have, the stronger we are and the more we can do for our community.
Let’s build the future of Brattleboro together.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS YOUR SIGN OF SUPPORT!
Brattleboro works together.
As a member-driven organization, Downtown Brattleboro Alliance uses membership fees to support the vibrancy of the downtown community and drive economic and cultural growth.
Join us today.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Your Membership Supports:
- The growth of a forward-looking creative and cultural entrepreneurship community.
- Ongoing development of relevant business promotion strategies and collaborations.
- The nurturing of a healthy downtown community focused on holistic sustainability, creativity in any/all mediums, commerce, and small and independent business.
- Regular online and offline community gatherings.
- A place for the gathering and dispersal of ideas to support a vital and thriving downtown.
- Promotion and Marketing of downtown Brattleboro as a destination for visitors and locals.
- Beautification and placemaking through downtown flowers and holiday light installations.
- A voice at the table to advocate for downtown at the local and state level.
- Partnership with regional economic development efforts and municipal priorities.
- Members-only meetings and events focused on hot business topics
- 1-1 consult for New Businesses (goals, support, resources)
- Support associated with Designated Downtown benefits (tax credits and grants)
- Facade enhancement program ($ reimbursement)
- Print and Radio advertising discounts
- Business Resource Guide
- Quarterly professional development workshops
- Business Profile on DBA website
- Promotion & Marketing via DBA Newsletter, Facebook, instagram (combined 15k following)
- Access to private online FB group
- Peer mentoring groups
- Voting privileges on DBA budget (inside the DID)
BECOME A PAYING MEMBER
Are you located within the Downtown Improvement District:
- Commercial Property Owner in the DID
- Business Owner in the DID
- Resident in the DID
- Non-profit in the DID
We have power in our collective voices and dollars. Let’s work together to promote Brattleboro!
Ready to renew?
Not located in the DID?
If you live outside the DID, you can still join as a non-voting member of DBA!
STAY IN THE LOOP
For the latest news and happenings in Downtown Brattleboro and in the DBA, please email us, join our newsletter, or visit us on Facebook!