Bratt LUV Crawl 2023
It’s a Pop-Up Pub Crawl! Gin, Whiskey, Gelato… oh my!
A week ahead of Valentine’s Day we are bringing it, in downtown Brattleboro. Get yourself in the spirit and check out our downtown shops for the special idea, gift or experience for the sweet ones in your life. Sip on spirits, beer, cider, wine and snacks while you gain inspiration.
Advance Tickets $10 available *online* NOW THROUGH 2/5.
Advance Tickets $10 available @ Brattleboro Food Co-op and Beadniks available 12/23 THROUGH 2/5.
At the door 2/9 $15 @: The Stone Church (check in point)
SOMETHING NEW: This year, every stop will have a non-alcoholic option for those who prefer.
Each year we offer a commemorative tasting shot glass for purchase which you can use on your stroll- this year Fire Arts Studio & ZPOTS will provide the beautiful blown glass or clay shot glasses of your dreams. They’ll be available to purchase on the night of the event. They go quickly, so don’t be late!
What is this again?
A good old fashioned pub crawl but we are crawling in stores and restaurants around town…. Gin, Whiskey, Wine, Mocktails, Beer, Gelato and more.
14 Shops + 14 Tastemakers = Cupid has been busy!
- Taylor for Flowers – Vermont Distillers
- Altiplano – Barr Hill
- Beadniks – Zero Gravity Brewing
- Vermont Artisan Designs – St. Johnsbury Distillers
- Cara Wolff Jewelry – Silo Distillery
- Boomerang – A Vermont Table
- Saxton’s River Distillery – The Good Spot
- The Lounge – Superfresh!
- The Collective – Bratt Food Coop
- ZPOTZ – Mad River Distillery
- First Proof Press – Stonecutter Spirits
- River Garden Marketplace – Frisky Cow Gelato
- A Vermont Table – Grafton Cheese
- Tierra Botanics – Heart Grown Wild
Check in at The Stone Church and then choose your own adventure! Each stop you get a stamp, each stamp gets you closer to a prize. Everyone who obtains 14 stamps will be entered in a drawing to win a $100 gift card to any of our participating shops.
February 9, 2023
6:00 – 8:00 pm
Call us with any questions: 802-257-4886.